JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Discoverd Wonderful Gluten Free Cookie Called Mint Slims

I am so excited about this new cookie that I saw on the shelf in the gluten-free section at my Walmart yesterday. It is a chocolate covered mint cookie that is better than girl scouts thin mints. I am thrilled to enjoy the taste again after having to eat gluten free for over a decade. These are made by Goodie Girl. I looked at their website and they offer other flavors that are popular and look yummy, too. I no longer have to walk by the girl scouts that are selling cookies at the entrance of Walmart and think I will never enjoy those kind of cookies anymore. I am so happy to enjoy the flavor, & texture of eating these Mint Slims Cookies. Thank you Goodie Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment